Rothco Press is currently accepting submissions from new and established authors.
Thank you for choosing to submit your book to ROTHCO Press. We publish books from a wide range of genres including: nonfiction, fiction, thriller, pop culture, pets, adventure/travel, supernatural, horror, mystery, true crime, cookbooks, anthropology, academic books and more. As of May 5, 2015, we will be accepting unsolicited submissions. The guidelines below are for informational purposes only and do not constitute a solicitation of any manuscript, artwork, transparencies, or other material.
Manuscript Submission Guidelines:
ROTHCO Press accepts unsolicited manuscripts, as outlined above. If we’re interested in the project, we will contact you. Rule Number One is to provide us with a number you can be reached at during business hours along with a working email address. Submissions may only be made by the author of the work or someone with legal standing to make the submission on the author’s behalf. If you are neither, please do not contact us.
- We accept email submissions. Unless your submission is in digital form we will not be able to review it. Submissions must be in PDF format.
- It may take up to 90 days to adequately review your proposal. Contacting us about its status will only slow down the process.
What to Include in Your Proposal:
- Include a brief description of the project, a Word document or PDF of your manuscript, a short author biography, author website or Facebook page, a working email that you check regularly and a phone number where you can be reached during business hours.
- If your proposal is a simultaneous submission, please indicate this in your email to us.
- This is your vision. Walk us through it. Your PDF should include an outline of the project, sample chapters, sample artwork if applicable, sample recipes if the work is a cookbook.
Previously Published Works:
- Previously published works also up for considering. If you own the rights to past books and are looking for a new house please contact us with catalog information and book history.
Where to Send Your Proposal:
We look forward to reading your submission.